Keep losing trainees?
Are you finding that your trainees and staff are leaving because the job “wasn’t what they were expecting?”
Blowing out recruitment costs?
Spending too much time, effort and energy on the wrong people in your recruitment process?
Overwhelmed with unsuitable applications?
Wanting to get the people who are actually interested in working in Children’s Services applying? Spending too much time sifting through loads of resumes for people who don’t understand our profession and industry?
How To Use
You don’t have to do anything but tell your applicants about it! This mini-course gives your job applicants a taste of Children’s Services, with a certificate included, so you can see who is serious about working in your organisation.
The best part is – it’s free for centres to use! Absolutely no cost to you or your service. Just send your hopeful applicants a link to our Online Store to purchase the course for themselves. They work through the course, complete a short quiz and print out the certificate to show you they’re ready for your job!
Features of Course Tool
- Interactive layout, easy to navigate
- Only takes 1-2 hours to complete
- Includes voiceover and sound
- Rendered 3D layout of a real service (including Virtual Tour)
- Interactive panoramas of real indoor and outdoor areas
- A ‘Day In The Life Of An Early Childhood Educator’ with real-life scenarios and tasks
- Short quiz + certificate to show completion
- A taste of knowledge based topics such as:
- Child development
- Service operation and policies
Benefits for You & Your Centre
- No cost to your centre (applicants pay $29)
- Reduce recruitment time and costs by encouraging self-selection by the applicants
- Stop spending hours interviewing the wrong people
- Multiple uses as a recruitment tool or induction course for volunteers
- We take care of all tech support and assistance in using and gaining access to the course
- Willingness to purchase and complete this course means applicants are genuinely committed to working for your company
- Applicants will have a better understanding of the profession (and more realistic!)
- Assists you to employ the right trainees who are aware of their need to study and course content
- Quiz and Certificate built into course to prove completion
Benefits for Applicants
- Assist applicants decide if Children’s Services is right for them before they apply
- Preference for interviews can be given to those who have completed the course
- ‘A day in life of an Educator’ component simulates a real position to give them a more realistic understanding
- Explore at their own pace (max 2 hours needed)
- Expands their knowledge of course content
- Provides them with a certificate